|Chocolate Covered Strawberry Footballs|
These disappeared in minutes! They are seriously decadent but still only 2 Weight Watchers points for 2 strawberries!
Without further ado...The recipe.
Black and White Stawberries
Weight Watchers - New Complete Cookbook
- 1/4 cup + 2 Tbsp semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 tsp raspberry liqueur (framboise)
- 1 1/2 tsp water
- 8 Large strawberries, with stems
- 1/2 ounce white chocolate, chopped, or 2 Tbsp white chocolate chips
1. Line a large baking sheet with wax paper. In a small microwavable bowl, combine the chocolate chips, liqueur, and water; microwave on High, stirring twice, until melted and smooth, about 1 1/2 minutes. Holding a berry by the hull, dip the berry halfway into the chocolate; set on the wax paper. Repeat with the remaining berries and chocolate.
2. In another small microwavable bowl, melt the white chocolate in the microwave on High, stirring one, until melted and smooth, about 1 minute. Scoop into a small plastic bag and snip a small hole in one corner. Pipe "laces" on the strawberries.