|Berry Cheesecake pie|
This is a tried-and-true recipe that is so easy to make. As you can tell, I even cheated and used a prepared crust! But what a reward for a few minutes work and a couple hours cooling off in the fridge!
There are versions of this all over the internet, but I used the one found here.
Strawberry Cheesecake Pie
Found at: Glorioustreats.com
- 1 8oz package of cream cheese at room temp.
- 1 15 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
1. In the bowl of a mixer, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add the condensed milk and beat until fully incorporated. Add the lemon juice and the vanilla extract.
2. Pour into the graham cracker crust, cover and refrigerate 2-3 hours.
3. Just before serving top with fresh fruit.