|Grilled Peaches with Honey Cream|
This was a 10/10 for dessert. It was a bit of a splurge at 5 weight watchers points, but the serving size was huge: 2 peach halves, 2 Tbsp of cream and 1/4 cup of raspberries!
Go ahead...Fruit...yogurt...honey...Splurge already! Enjoy!
Grilled Peaches with Honey Cream
Cooking Light Magazine 7/13
- 2 Tbsp unsalted butter, meltied
- 2 Tbsp honey, divided
- 1/4 tsp ground cardamon
- Dash of kosher salt
- 4 medium peaches (Not quite ripe works best), pitted and halved
- 1/3 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 1/2 Tbsp half and half
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup raspberries
1. Combine melted butter, 1 Tbsp honey, cardamon, and salt in a medium bowl. Add peaches, and toss to coat. Let stand for 5 minutes.
2. Heat a grill pan over medium heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Arrange peaches on grill pan; grill 2 minutes on each side or until grill marks appear. (We did this on our outdoor gas grill)
3. Combine yogurt, half-and-half, remaining 1 Tbsp honey , and vanilla in a small bowl; stir with a whisk. Serve with peaches and raspberries.
Note: I didn't have half-and half and wasn't going to buy any (for only 2 1/2 tsp!) so I used skim milk and added just a touch of low fat sour cream to give it a little body. It worked great!