Pages

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

A Fun Tote for A Cute Little God Daughter

After finishing yesterday's skirt, I was ready for a fun, quick project.  My cousin and god daughter brought over this little tote bag and asked me to reattach the glued on ribbon.  My little god daughter (she's 3!) said that she also wanted her initial and some "sparklies." 

Embroidery Machine to the Rescue!!!
I found the "Sparklies" in my stash of trims and other junk I have been holding onto for just the right project.  I think that my very fashion forward God Daughter will look spectacular carrying this bag to school!  :-D

Very grateful that we didn't have any damage or even lose power and praying for those who were not so fortunate... 

Despite the wind and rain - or actually because of it - I had a great time playing with fabrics this weekend! 

Back to work tomorrow!  

No comments:

Post a Comment