Pages

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Thread, Paint, Buttons...Go!

Two more Christmas projects revealed...








These were supposed to be gifts for my three nieces last year...but...never quite got them made.  Too many projects - too little time!
I found the inspiration on two different Pinterest Posts  and here.  I combined the two ideas and ended up with this initial picture for my favorite teenaged nieces.  


The second Christmas surprise was another tote from the Tahoe pattern that I used for these totes:  here and here

I love this pattern!  It takes a bit of time to get the pieces all cut out, but it goes together like a dream! 
Tahoe Tote Bag




































I have made 3 versions of the pieced bag and 2 bags that were not pieced and I feel like I might need to look for a new TNT pattern for bags.  It is nice to sit down and sew something that you can put together almost without thinking and know it will turn out great, but I'm ready for a new challenge...now to find the time!
See the cute pockets inside.  I even remembered to sew in my label this time!
I have one more Christmas sewing surprise to reveal and then it is onto new projects.  

Leave a comment to help me decide what to start next...

Shower curtain to finish off the new bathroom 
or 
a fun new knit top for me to wear to work
...hmmm!

No comments:

Post a Comment